ARC IT Support Services
The ARC Information Technology (IT) department offers a wide variety of services to the college community. Those services include:
- Desktop – hardware or software issues; install printer, software, or workstation; software new user
- Network – access permission, activate jack, connectivity issues
- Phone Issues – including requesting a new phone
- Programming – maintenance and new project
- Server – database issues, install or migrate server, updates/backups
- Other services include general technology consultations, email problems, and purchasing or requesting equipment
Submit your incident or request at Service Central for any of these services.
To find out more about Service Central, go to Service Central for guides, tutorials, and more.
IT also oversees Audio Visual Services, which provides a variety of services: equipment check-out, equipment purchasing recommendations, event set-up, installation of non-ARC equipment, Raef and Science lecture halls, repair/maintenance, Skype interviews, video duplication, and video recording services. Go to Audio Visual Services for more information and to request services.