ARC Inside Home Administrative Services Business Services Office Funding Sources Bookstore (Instructional Related Fund) (100A)
Bookstore (Instructional Related Fund) (100A)
PROJECT GRANT ID
The earnings generated through the bookstore enterprise activity is used to support the college.
The College distributes the bookstore earnings to support the following areas:
- Instructionally Related Program
- Custodial/Operations Uniforms
- Technology Renewal
- Faculty/Staff Desktop
- Capital Outlay Projects
The bookstore earnings are used to support the college programs and activities. The funds are used by the college departments for costs such as supplies, student help, repairs, equipment, travel, and temporary classified staff.
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Gifts, Giveaways & Prizes
- Personal recognition events (birthdays, weddings, baby showers, housewarming)
- Personal Expenses (purchases of goods or services for personal use and that has no benefit to the college)
Year-end balances for bookstore allocations are carried over to next fiscal year to the institution. It does not roll over to the area.
July 1 thru June 30