Collegewide Engagement Series
This page is designed to provide updates to the ARC community as we "build together" to serve our students.
All employees are invited to these important collegewide conversations.
College ExchangeFriday, October 7, 9:00 am
Friday, November 4, 9:00 am
Friday, December 2, 9:00 am
Session Zoom Link
Note: these events will be recorded for those who are unable to attend.
September 20, 2022 Outreach Plan Open Forum
- Review the video recording for those who were unable to participate.
- Session YouTube Link
August 26, 2022 College Exchange
- Review the video recording of the August 26, 2022 College Exchange event held on Zoom.
- August 26, 2022 College Exchange event
ARC Zoom Spring 2022 Convocation
- Review the video recording of American River College's Spring 2022 Convocation, held Friday, January 14, 2022 on Zoom.
- ARC ZOOM SPRING 2022 CONVOCATION
ARC Zoom Fall 2021 Convocation
- Review the video recording of American River College's Fall 2021 Convocation, held Friday, August 20, 2021 on Zoom.
- ARC ZOOM FALL 2021 CONVOCATION
College Budget Update
- Read key questions from the March 26, 2021 college budget update, with responses. Due to technical issues with Zoom, the webinar was not recorded.
- COLLEGE BUDGET UPDATE
Student Services Delivery Model Conversation Notes
- On April 16, 2021, American River College held a Zoom event to discuss changes occurring in Student Services to address access and efficiency.
- STUDENT SERVICES DELIVERY MODEL
HomeBases Engagement Session Overview
- Find an overview of the April 23, 2021 HomeBases Engagement Session.
- HOMEBASES ENGAGEMENT SESSION OVERVIEW
Instructional Delivery Model Session Overview
- On April 30, 2021, American River College held a Zoom event to discuss instructional delivery..
- INSTRUCTIONAL DELIVERY MODEL SESSION OVERVIEW
May 14 Wrap-Up and Listening Session
- On May 14, 2021, American River College held a Zoom event to wrap-up the academic year and listen to employee feedback and questions.
- WRAP-UP AND LISTENING SESSION VIDEO RECORDING