Student Services Outcomes Assessment at ARC
ARC is committed to providing excellent student services in support of learning for all of its students. The following Student Service Outcomes have been identified by the student services programs on campus:
- Increase college and career Readiness
- Strengthen support for entering students
- Development opportunities for students to successfully complete their educational goal.
- Alignment of student needs with course offerings and campus resources to increase student success.
- Improve services to support the needs of students.
- Enhance, evaluate, and incorporate professional development activities to support student success.
- Develop opportunities for leadership and coordination at the local, district, and state level.
- Provide student services resources to support student success.