Location: ITC Training Room | Facilitator: Pamela Bimbi, Distance Education Coordinator | Flex credit: 3.0 hours
In this 3-hour, hands-on workshop, you will explore the ARC Canvas template and learn how to customize the learning environment for your course content. Hands-on activities will include:
- Creating a new Canvas module
- Creating a new page in a Canvas module
- Adding files to a Canvas course, and
- Creating an Assignment
This activity meets ARC Strategic Goal 3 Exemplary Teaching, Learning, and Working Environment and Goal 4 Vibrancy and Resiliency; ARC ISLOs 1, 2, & 5; and State PD Guidelines A, B, & C.
- This workshop fills up quickly with limited spaces available. Pre-registration is required so that a Canvas training shell can be created for you.
- To reserve your spot, please sign up with this link: Canvas Basics
- Attendance at this workshop is limited to ARC employees.