Adobe Work From Home
Adobe Creative Cloud is a software as a service (SaaS) offering from Adobe Systems that gives users access to Adobes Creative Suite products for graphic design, video editing, web development, photography, and cloud services.
Software from Creative Cloud is downloaded from the Internet, installed directly on a local PC and used as long as the subscription remains valid. Adobe Creative Cloud for Windows and Macintosh computers is available to all ARC faculty and staff to download and install on personal (Home) computer at no cost through the Work-at-Home Adobe Campus Agreement.
This offer is not available for students.
The Adobe Creative Cloud includes all the Adobe products available in the Adobe cloud offerings.
- Adobe Work-At-Home products are available only for current American River College faculty and staff to use on personally owned devices.
- To install Adobe Creative Cloud software on a ARC-owned device, open a Help Desk ticket at: https://helpdesk.arc.losrios.edu
- The software is owned by American River College, the employee has no rights to the software.
- Work-at-home software is licensed for current American River college employees only, and does not transfer to other Los Rios College District locations.
- The application user agrees to remove the software when employment is ceased at American River College.
- Technology support on personally owned devices that are using this software is limited (see support section below).
- American River College, and the American River College IT department have no liability or responsibility for any damages, data loss, financial loss, outages or other problems caused by installing Adobe Creative Cloud software on a home computer.
Technical assistance from American River College is limited since the Work-at-Home software resides on personal machines that are not owned or managed by the College.
The Los Rios IT Support HelpDesk will not be able to assist with training, application support, or the installation of the Work-at-Home products on your personal device.
Listed below are several free support options available to you:
- Creative Cloud Help Center and tutorial videos are available at https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud.html
- The Adobe User Forums are also a great resource and can be found at http://forums.adobe.com/community/creative_cloud
- If you experience any issues with product serial numbers, please call Adobe at 1-800-833-6687. To avoid potential hold times, you may request a call back.
In order to use the Adobe software to its fullest capabilities it is critical that the machine meets minimum requirements for installation. Prior to purchase and installation of any Adobe software, please verify that the computer meets Adobe's suggested Minimum System Requirements necessary to operate the software. Requirements can be found at http://www.adobe.com/products/creativecloud/tech-specs.html
Some of the applications included in the package include:
Creative Cloud Desktop Application
Animate and Mobile Device Packaging
Licensing Agreement Details:
The license will expire 90 days after the employee separates from the American River College.
The work-at-home software does not qualify for any free upgrades.