Receive Support, Report Situations, and Make Referrals
If you are in an emergency call (916) 558-2221 and press 0 (zero) to reach campus police dispatch.
The ARC Crisis Assessment and Support Team (CAST) provides support for students with complex needs. The information gathered from our referrals will help inform proactive processes regarding the health and well-being of our campus community.
Students, community members, and faculty can make referrals. If you are concerned about a student's well-being, the CAST is a resource for both the student and yourself. Please go to the Referral Form to begin the referral process.
Community - Based Services
- If you have health insurance, please call the Customer Service number on your insurance card for information regarding your mental health service options.
- If you don't have insurance, please contact the Health Center for enrollment and community-based service options.
Sacramento County Mental Health Services
- Sacramento Co Access Team (916)875-1055
- WellSpace Health 24 Hour Crisis Line (916) 368-3111
- CARES Community Health (916) 914-6200
- J St. Community Health Center-WellSpace (916) 313-8400
- TLCS Mental Health Crisis Respite Services (916) 737-7483
- Gender Health Center (916) 455-2391
- Sacramento LGBT Community Center (916) 442-0185 - ext 100