Classified Professional Development Committee
Provide financial support to Classified Employees who seek to expand their professional development progress and growth in support of district and campus goals and objectives.
Membership Composition = Total 5
LRCEA Members in good standing
CTL Resource Center Assistant – Standing non-voting member
- Applications are due by 4pm on the first Friday of each month.
- Committee Meeting Dates
Classified Professional Development Committee Function:
- Review funding request applications and award funding for professional development, including conferences and workshops submitted by permanent classified employees.
- Encourage attendance at events of interest to classified employees in collaboration with Classified Senate, Center for Teaching and Learning, and other groups.
- Make recommendations regarding awards and award amounts with consideration given to established committee guidelines, procedures, and funding availability.
- Advertise classified professional development funding application procedures, availability, and deadlines.
- Maintain website with committee function, application guidelines, and evaluation information.